Friday 25 March 2011

Happy Sabbatical to me - take 2

Last night was another bad one.  Pretty much every night over the past week has been a bad one. 

The poor baby has been sick for 10 days now, mostly with a cold but probably a virus on top of it.  He wakes up screaming around 4am every morning for up to 2 hours.

Last night though, I had enough.  I got him back to sleep 3 or 4 times, only for him to commence screaming as soon as I put him down.  A quick venting of anger from me and the wife took over.  A few minutes later and she had the baby asleep.  I'd like to think that I did all the hard work and she just finished of the job, but credit where credits due.

0745 hours and the doorbell belts out the Big Ben theme tune.  Please God no!! All I want to do is sleep!!

Special delivery said Mr. Postie. I brought the package up to the wife, seeing as it had her name on it, and handed it over.  She handed it straight back after showing me the "CGars" label on the back and said "happy April sabbatical".  Ah now, another surprise!  She's too good to me.  I deserve it though.

Another fantastic selection by the Missus.  I think they're all new to me and seeing as it's another sunny day, today's baby nap time will be enjoyed all the more.  Check it.

Bolivar Petit Belicosos Limited Edition 2009
El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme cigars
H. Upmann Magnum 48 Limited Edition 2009
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 cigars
Partagas Serie P No. 2 cigars
Punch Churchills cigars
Romeo y Julieta Exhibition No. 4 cigars
Oliva Serie G - Maduro Robusto
Oliva Serie V - Belicoso
Quorum Robusto

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are not enjoying yourself too much, all the time. Enjoy the sunshine! x

    ReplyDelete