Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day Surprise

I knew today was Fathers day, but I always think of my own Dad and not of myself, even though I am one.  So when I woke this morning, I was told my card and present were waiting for me in the humidor.  The wife didn't bother getting me a card, but thankfully my son had made one in creche during the week.  He also bought me 10 lovely cigars which was a very nice surprise, but not as nice as the card, obviously.

This is setting the bar very high for next year, and for Christmas...and my Birthdays...and anniversaries...St. Patricks day...the Queens Birthday (official and unofficial)...Valentines day...and so on.

I'd better give my Dad a call.

Cigars...

Cohiba Coronas Especiales
Rocky Patel Robusto Vintage 1990
Te-Amo World Selection Series - Honduran Robusto
Romeo y Julieta Duke Limited Edition 2004
Sancho Panza Sanchos 1998
RASS
Puros Indios Corona Gorda
Oliva SVDR
Quintero Panetelas
Rafael Gonzales Lonsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment